WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM price

Hier könnt ihr und natürlich auch Sie diskutieren und Fragen zum Thema G8 oder G9 stellen. Zusätzlich besteht die Möglichkeit mit anderen Initiativen Aktionen zu planen.

Beitragvon zhanghanjt am Fr 8. Mär 2019, 05:26

Introduction of hard water filter cartridge:
1. Material: PUROLITE-C100EFG (UK) food-grade ion-exchange soften resin
2. Size: A: 10*4.5
B: 20*4.5
3. Precision: 0.4μm
4. Service life: 12 months (according to the quality of water and usage of water), can be refreshed
Applications of hard water filter cartridge
1. Can remove Ca. Mg. from the water, soften water.
2. Soften water can also prevent scale deposit from stacking the household appliances (eg: dish-washing machine)
3. Can be installed at the kitchen, bathroom and so on.
4. Can be used in household, hospitality industry (eg: inn), institution (eg: school) etc.
Advantages of hard water filter cartridge
1. Environmental friendly, all materials are food-grade and lead free
2. Running without electricity (power saving)
3. Do not produce waste water (water saving, would not pollute the environment)
4. It is easy to install, maintain and change the cartridge.
5. Can be used repeatedly (economical efficiency)
Why do I need to soften water?
1. Because of Ca. and Mg. water would be hard. Hard water will make bad influence on people daily life. For example, it has high possibility would cause lithiasis. Hair and skin will become dry and rough after shower.
2. Because of hard water, vegetable and meat would not easy to be well-cooked, which would influence on absorbing nutrition.
3. Hard water is more harmful to children, especially to baby whose digestive function is weak.
4. Also it is easy to produce scale deposit, which may stack the pipe and household appliances.
5. Washing clothes with hard water would damage its fabric and color. The resulting soft water requires less soap for the same cleaning effort.
Hard water filter cartridge is tested by the following independently institutions:
UKAS United Kingdom Accreditation Service
NSF National Sanitation Foundation
WRAS Water Research Adviory Scheme
WQS Water Quality Association
FDA Food and Drug Administration
CMA China Metrology Accreditation
ILAC-MRASILAC Mutual Recognition Accreditation
CNAS China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment
Q & A about hard water filter cartridge:
Q1. What is ion-exchange resin?
A: An ion-exchange resin or ion-exchange polymer is a resin or polymer that acts as a medium for ion exchange. It is an insoluble matrix normally in the form of small (0.25–0.5 mm radius) microbeads, usually white or yellowish.
Ion-exchange resins are widely used in different separation, purification, and decontamination processes. The most common examples are water softening and water purification.
Q2. Can I use hard water filter only?
A: Yes, you can. However, it is better to drink after boiling. Water is purified by hard water filter is more suitable for washing.
Q3. What is the most professional way to purify the water?
A: It is suggest to use primary water filter + whole house chlorine water filter + whole house water filter for hard water + drinking water filter.
Q4. What kind of water filter is more suitable for me according to the size of my house/ tea room/ office/ restaurant?
A: Please feel free to contact our consultants.
Q5. Do I need to replace the body of water filter with the change of cartridge?
A: No, you do not. It is suggested to change the filter cartridge inner once a year. Resin in the hard water filter cartridge can be refreshed by brine, but it is suggested to customer the refreshment with professional.
Q6. Can I install by myself?
A: Yes, of course, you can. It is easy to install and replace the cartridge by customers themselves. Customers can find out the introduction of installation on the corresponding website.
Deliver, Shipping and Serving of product:
zhanghanjt

Zurück zu Thema G8 / G9