Smart Locker manufacturers

Hier könnt ihr und natürlich auch Sie diskutieren und Fragen zum Thema G8 oder G9 stellen. Zusätzlich besteht die Möglichkeit mit anderen Initiativen Aktionen zu planen.

Smart Locker manufacturers

Beitragvon lili012 am Fr 1. Mär 2019, 02:50

Features:
1. Applicable to factories, hospitals, campuses, itelliget buildigs, residetial areas, etc. It ca also be applied to places with large passeger flow ad large mobility such as etertaimet veues ad airports. This product greatly improves the security of fiacial storage ad use. Coveiece.
2, 128 * 64 dot matrix liquid crystal display
It ca be clearly displayed i ay eviromet: the prompt operatio is displayed durig the accumulatio process, ad the date ad clock are displayed i real time. Support Chiese fot library
3, No-cotact automatic idetifier
Automatic idetificatio of objects by radio frequecy sigals ad acquisitio of relevat data: RF card (RF card) recogizer, 0.3 secod respose time, high reliability, easy operatio, ati-collisio, good ecryptio performace
4, Electrostatic high temperature bakig levelig curig spray
Mechaical stregth, adhesio, corrosio resistace, agig resistace
The surface is electrostatically sprayed, it has o pollutio to the eviromet, o toxicity to the huma body, excellet appearace of spray coatig, strog adhesio, excellet corrosio resistace ad wear resistace.
Specificatios
Specificatios: stadard cabiets (12 doors, 24 doors, 36 doors)
● Overall size 12 doors (mm): 1800 (height) × 800 (width) × 450 (deep)
● Overall size 24 doors (mm): 1800 (height) × 1600 (width) × 450 (deep)
● Overall size 36 doors (mm): 1800 (height) × 2400 (width) × 450 (deep)
● Sigle box stadard volume (mm): 262 (height) × 280 (width) × 420 (deep)
●Sigle cell size (mm) of 24-door itegrated cabiet: 262 (height) × 300 (width) × 420 (deep)
The cabiet is made of high quality imported cold-rolled steel plate, ad the thickess of the plate is 0.8mm.
Note: The required specificatios ca be customized accordig to user requiremets.
2, techical parameters
Power220V/ACRecogitio Dist3-5CM
Stadard card48 PCSRate9.6Kbps
Max Power30WRetetio time10 years
Temp Rage-20℃-60℃Writig time≤0.3S
Storage space16KIductio readig125K
LCD128*64 With blue backlighthumidity<96%
3, fuctio itroductio
Backup power (optioal) High-speed thermal priter (optioal) IC card recogitio Admiistrator opes a sigle door
The admiistrator opes all the doors ad deletes the sigle door bar code. Delete all the door bar codes.
Real-time date/clock display Item detectio (optioal) Voice operatio wizard Coi to charge bar code (optioal)
Operatig procedures
1, depositig process
1.Put the IC/ID card i the sesig area 2.ope the door 3.put i the item 4.close the door.
2, the retrieval process
1.Put the IC/ID card i the sesig area 2.Ope the door 3.Remove the object 4.Close the door
Products detailsSmart Locker manufacturers
lili012

Zurück zu Thema G8 / G9